Saturday, June 26, 2010

McDonald's Mornings

It only took me 3 weeks to decide that maybe it'd be good for my own sanity if I left the children's home every once and a while. The mornings are a great time for me to take a little field trip because 11 of my 14 kids go to school then. Most mornings though, I'm watching the other worker's kids that don't go to school while I work on doing the laundry for the entire orphanage. But last week, I decided to get out not once but TWICE. So I went where all good americans go: McDonalds with my 2 and 3 year olds. They love to play in the play place and I buy them ice cream cones after I drink 2 large coffees in air conditioning. This might have been the best idea of the whole 3rd week. Next week, I plan on going at least once. My boys have a really hard time sitting down though and staying in their seats while we drive but other than that - this is an easy trip for me.

Enjoy the photos:

David


My little snuggle man: Oziel



Marcos - who screams if you walk away from him for even a minute. He was recently abandoned and thus a little emotionally needy right now

No comments: