Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 8 continued

so would it be fun for you all if I kept a count of the number of times I change sheets b/c a kid peed in the bed? no. I don't think so. Let's just say it's a lot.

Today I did 16 loads of laundry. 16. Now... that's not just for my 14 boys. That's for the entire orphanage. But still... that's A LOT. and it's like 100 plus degrees outside and I put everything on and off the clothes lines.

Pray for me - I need patience with the kids. I'm there to show them love. I need to be patient with them. Even when I'm hot and 5 of them fight each other to sit on my lap all at the same time. They just need a mommy. They each need their own mommy.

Pray for the eventual longterm workers who will eventually come and replace me. Pray they'd come soon.

Pray for people to come and help me. Pray I get rest.

No comments: