Sunday, March 8, 2009

So Thankful


I am so unbelievably thankful for my friends and family!  Today has been an extremely emotional day for me- my friends from UF arrived today to spend a week serving with Back2Back and I could not be more thrilled.  I cannot even begin to explain how joyful and satisfying it feels to be surrounded by people that you love and share so many life memories with and I'm just so thankful for all of you in my life.  These days and it seems like the longer I'm here, the more I miss all of you.  My 4.5 years at UF were the best years of my life and I just want all of you to know that I'm thankful for you.  My mind has been full today of college memories and hilarious events of my past thanks to Kristen and Jessie: rafting, BCM lunches, skateboarding on campus, doing ministry with your best friends, random trips to the beach, the very beginnings of theta alpha, my original AG, campus in general, gator football games, my mom preparing all our meals for our first ever retreat in cocoa beach..... momma soulis and how awesome she has been to us, LKS' 19th birthday dog pile on kristen's couch.... and it goes on and on and on.  But I noticed something today:  life is so much more fun when you have people with to share your memories.  

FRIENDS I MISS YOU

2 comments:

cath said...

How very true. Pray you enjoy your week with UF

Anonymous said...

Glad you got to see all your friends. I saw some of the pictures on facebook and I smiled. Praying for you.