Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'M OKAY!!! I GOT VACCINATED!! No need to worry folks!  Today I got to experience a Mexican emergency room to get a tetnus shot following a little mishap while dancing barefoot at a wedding.  Several observations:
1.  Mexicans are the smart ones- they know that if it's an EMERGENCY you shouldnt have to wait 6 hours like you do in the states.... they saw me in 3 minutes
2.  I need to learn some spanish cause I had nooo idea what was going on today or what the doctor was saying
3.  I think mexican doctors are nicer than doctors in the states- the doctor today told me to go somewhere else to get my shots because his hospital was too expensive.... apparently some shady place down the road could have done the same thing for $4 american
4.  I apparently have an address here in Monterrey.... i live at 34 manzana.  ha!

I'm fine.  I wont get tetnus now for the next 5 to 10 years.  and the wedding was BEAUTIFUL!  Felicidades Rene y Katey!!!

No comments: