Sunday, September 7, 2008

Funny story... since I've been in Mexico, every time I go to the grocery store, I buy just about everything because I want to try everything out.  I'm "experimenting" to see what flavors I like and what I don't like.  I love yogurt and I eat some yogurt about once a day.  I decided to grab a drinkable one just in case I needed to take one on the go sometime soon.  As it turns out, I did!  I was on my way to a baby shower/birthday party combo for one of the caregivers at a children's home we serve and hadn't eaten lunch so I grabbed my yogurt and an apple to eat in the car.  Halfway through drinking this supposed pineapple yogurt, I told Kenzi that my yogurt tasted like vegetables.  Then I decided to at least look at it and see what flavor it really was- problem solved!  What I thought was simple pineapple was pineapple, celery and CACTUS!  with chili powder just to make it more Mexican!  guess I should read the flavors before I just throw them in my grocery cart!?  haha

No comments: