Friday, September 12, 2008

FELIZ CUMPLEANOS PERLA!!! This is me with the birthday girl on the night of her party.  Whenever one of the teens who lives on the B2B property in the Hope Program has a birthday, they can throw a party- whatever theme they want.  Perla's party was a costume party and it was a night filled with mexican snacks, games and a lot of salsa dancing. 
To the right are several of the teens in B2B's Hope Program at the costume party.  They are all my neighbors and are much better salsa dancers than me- go figure... someone dances better than me.   haha
It's football season, it was a Saturday night costume party and Kenzi had the bright idea to dress up as Gator fans for Perla's Birthday party.  Of course, i LOVED this idea and left the party periodically to check the score of the Florida domination over Miami!  I don't know what Beth Guckenberger's team was (she's in the red) but it doesn't matter because she is one of the coolest people ever.  You should read her new book called "Reckless Faith."  I'll talk more about that later I'm sure.

No comments: