Monday, August 22, 2011

A Back2Back t-shirt?!?!

Nothing makes me feel more like a proud parent than when one of my boys decides that the Florida Gator mascot is awesome. They often ask why my shirts always have gators on them. So I've explained that the greatest american football team is my favorite team and the team from my college - the Florida Gators. Many of my boys now have gator T's of their own.

So a few weeks ago, I was undressing Oziel out of his PJ's and into his play clothes for the day. Sometimes he pays attention to what I'm putting on him and other days he honestly doesn't care. I can dress him in whatever I want (if only Alex was that easy).


On this day he started smiling and getting excited when he saw his gator shirt. He yelled, "oh wow!!! I get to wear a Back2Back tshirt today!!!!!"

I about died from trying to not laugh out loud and embarrass him. Instead I explained that even though I wear Florida Gator t-shirts everyday, this is in fact not a Back2Back shirt. But to him, I am Back2Back and what I wear is apparently Back2Back.

God bless him. He knows how to make me love him more and more everyday obviously.

It's 2 weeks till college game day my friends. For all you Buckeyes out there - this season should be interesting to say the least. Go Gators!

No comments: