Thursday, May 5, 2011

What to join me next week?

In case you were waiting for a personal invite - here it is....

I want you to come with me next Thursday and Friday (May 12 and 13) to Lexington, KY for The Summit of the Orphan. I went to it last year and it was easily one of the highlights of my entire year.

What is it? Well... It's a big conference for anyone who is interested in exploring God's heart for the orphan - both in your own community and around the world.

Apparently it's like an hour from Cincinnati so if you could only make it for one of the days or part of a day - you could just drive down and make it a day trip. Registration is still open. And I'd love to dialogue with you at the event itself about what you liked, were challenged by, inspired by, etc. Come sit next to me!!! Every year the event changes locations around the states - this year it's your backyard!

Email me or send me a comment on my blog if you'd like to know how we could meet up at the event if you are interested.

For event info - click here at The Christian Alliance for the Orphan's website.

No comments: