Monday, January 10, 2011

Reunited

Today I got to see most of my boys for the first time since before Christmas break. If you were with me, this is a sampling of what you would have heard:

"Caaa-LO-liiiiinne!!! Hi! You are going to read stories to me now! The very hungry caterpillar first ok? Look Katy, Carloline is back and we are going to read stories right now." -- Oziel

"Carloline! You get my bike down now?" - David

"CAROLINE!!!! Hug me! I love you so much!!!" -- Fernando

"Where did you go?" - Israel

"You were with my mom weren't you? You gave her pictures of me. She told me about it." - Jose

I gave them all their children's vitamins, yelled at the older boys to get off the trampoline because only 4 can jump at one time - not 12, played memory with Jose and Fernando, did some numbers flash cards with some others, read books to David and Oziel and cut everyone's fingernails.

Tomorrow - they are all mine from sun up to sun down. I can't wait.

No comments: