Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Your Dream Day




Ever spend your day doing something and then sit back and think to yourself, "dang i'm living the dream!"???  That's pretty much how I felt today.  I spent all day at Casa Hogar Del Norte.  I began my day playing football, jumped on a trampoline with a bunch of little boys, played with pre-school kids for several hours, fed a bunch of babies lunch, held a 5 month old baby boy for a while, joked around with all the older kids after they got home from school, ate the same thing the kids ate for lunch - which was awesome, met 4 older people's from north carolina, cleaned a bunch of stuff and then went home.  Holding those kids and being someone consistent in their lives is the reason I moved here.  I got to spend my day literally living out my dream from a year ago.  The photos are Enrique, Sarai, and Josue.... my mental pictures of the day

What is your dream?  What do you wish you could do?

2 comments:

cath said...

I'm glad to be your friend and love how God uses you. I also love how He works in you too. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you were made for this work.