Friday, February 5, 2010

Prayer for CHD (continued)


"Many people want to speak to a ruler,
but justice comes only from the LORD." - Proverbs 29:26

I have found this scripture to be so true with my frustrations at Casa Hogar Douglas. Right now, man can not help me to right any wrongs. Man can not execute justice for those innocent children - but God sure can. The only thing that stops me from yelling in out right anger and trying to take matters into my own hands everyday is the fact that the Bible talks in depth about Jesus Christ who will reside as Judge over all on the day of judgement. I pray Jesus executes justice for them. Lift up a prayer and ask God to move in this home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Caroline! I love you and miss you and hope you are doing well! Just curious to see how God had answered prayer for Casa Hogar Douglas, I would love to join with you not only in prayer but PRAISE!! for our God is GOOD, all the time :)

loves